8-hour Environmental Hazards Course, Tracking via the Internet, Online-Only Course Access, Computerized Flashcards & Testing, Certificate, Toll Free Support.
- Approved for 8 CE Credits by ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Approved for 8 CE Credits by NAHI (National Association of Home Inspectors)
- Approved for 8 CE Credits by NSHI (National Society of Home Inspectors)
- Approved for 8 hours of online continuing education credits by Tennessee Home Inspector Licensing Division
- Approved for 8 hours of online continuing education credits by Illinois Dept of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Course also valid for continuing education credits in many states that do not explicitly approve individual courses
Continuing Education ApprovalsEnvironmental Hazards can be used for continuing education credits in Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, West Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, South Dakota, & Oregon
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.