Home Inspection Report Creator Software
Professional Home Inspection Institute offers home inspectors easy-to-use inspection software, Inspection Report Creator. The software runs on your Windows PC, tablet PC, laptop, or Windows Mobile PDA. The software can even run on some versions of Windows Mobile phones. (Call for details)
Features of Desktop IRC Home Inspection Software:
- Print reports on-site!
- Enter your comments with the keyboard or use voice recognition
- Use pre-programmed home inspection forms aligned with national standards
- IRC prevents omissions by showing you what has and hasn't been inspected
- Create the summary on the fly as your doing the inspection
- User-friendly interface allows you to inspect components in any order
- Auto-save feature prevents costly data loss due to power failure or hardware problem
- Pre-programmed auto comments allow you to use industry standard narratives to describe problems. No more retyping the same problem descriptions for every inspection!
- Contains a pre-inspection agreement aligned with national standards
- Easy to Use invoice system allows you to create invoices for your clients based on the report
- Interactive help files that are great references when you're performing inspections.
Benefits of Inspection Report Creator Software
Inspection Report Creator software creates narrative-style home inspection reports that can be printed on-site, emailed to clients, burned to cd-rom, or uploaded to a website. Include digital photos throughout your reports to illustrate problems, enter your comments as text with voice recognition, and include detailed problem descriptions or even narrated video in an interactive report!
Download Sample Reports
Click the links below to view or download sample home inspection reports created with Inspection Report Creator. These reports are in PDF, HTML, and MS Word/Web format.
Free Inspector Website Bonus:
Purchase any of the Inspection Report Creator software products and receive a free 1-year inspecthost.com home inspector website or mold inspector website.